Saturday, September 27, 2008

Similies,Metaphor,and cliches

My name is C.J. I'm a very happy person like Snow White frolicking through the woods. I am a flying rocket, always in a hurry to do something fun. When my day isn't as good as gold, I try not to think about what went wrong and just enjoy myself since all that glitters is not gold. I love snacks that have sugar just like a cat likes to play with thread. My favorite color is the color of the beautiful shiny grass. I like to have fun with my friends. We like to hang out, talk, chill, and eat snacks during lunch. When I have a candy as my lunch snack,I turn into a ticking bomb. Yes, ready to burst out laughing like a crazy clown once the sugar gets to me. Sometimes it is not just candy that makes me laugh,it can be a funny situation or even a drink that has sugar...Monsters. I'm not always hyper though, I can also be a feather, really calm.





My name is Stephanie and I go to High Tech High Media Arts. High Tech High Media Arts is a very peaceful school like a house without little brothers. I like to learn new things at school or in general. My brain is a vacuum sucking up all the information that I didn't know like an ant figuring out where the trail goes and where the food is located.I like going out to places with my family and friends like an elephant likes to eat peanuts. I'm a cat chasing a mouse when it comes to playing soccer and a typewriter when it's about texting.

No comments: